432 Durant Way
- Sun-filled, updated residence w/ sweeping panoramic views
- 2 story home w/ 3 or 4 bedrooms, 2½ baths, home office, & 2-car garage
- Gleaming kitchen with upscale stainless-steel appliances
- Amazing indoor/outdoor living; private patio & spacious decks off living spaces
- Phenomenal privacy, lush landscaping, & super convenient location off Hwy 101!
Welcome to 432 Durant Way! This superbly renovated 2 level home in Tam Valley has been lovingly updated and remodeled by the owner. Concealed behind a tall privacy fence, the entrance is surrounded by lush, fragrant gardens, created as a sanctuary to attract wild birds, which provides the ultimate setting to relax and unwind.
Upon entering, it becomes immediately apparent that the home imbues an uplifting vibe, thanks to towering ceilings, and walls of windows that let light pour in. The home boasts a versatile, entertainment-style floor plan, and three or four bedrooms depending on how you would like to configure the space.
Each of the 3 upstairs bedrooms has sunlit valley views, whitewashed vaulted ceilings, and light maple hardwood flooring. The master suite has a walk-in closet and a gorgeously appointed bathroom with a sunken jacuzzi-double shower and separate tub. The other 2 bedrooms are served by a hall bathroom with a tub shower. Additionally, the versatile 4th bedroom could be utilized as a family room with kitchenette, playroom or office.
The 2-car garage has an automatic garage door, convenient interior access and provides the power required to charge a large electric vehicle (EV) such as a Tesla. The charger is attached to the 12 KW solar panel system so for environmentalists, the EV is really charged by the sun. There is over 500sq ft of additional storage that can be accessed either from the exterior or both the interior and exterior. The storage area off the living room runs the full length of the house and contains the laundry facility with an upscale washer-dryer as well as that workspace everyone desires, with an industrial workbench that could perform as a bike shop, workshop or extra storage.
Just off the living spaces are accessible to the double rear decks with include lounging, dining, and a hot tub area and garden entry patio! This is one of the home’s best features, as the outdoor living spaces are as beautiful as they are functional. The level entry yard contains herb, vegetable, flower beds and native plantings that attract a wide variety of bird life. Soak up rays, host BBQ parties, view the stars in your private hot tub, plant your own herbs and the vegetables-the list goes on and on for what the outdoor spaces at 432 Durant Way offer.
Other notable features include upscale Lutron lighting, maple hardwood floors with walnut inlay, double-paned windows throughout, recessed lighting, a parking garage for two large vehicles with, electric vehicle charging capacity, window coverings, tankless hot water, and the 12,000-watt solar panels that make the home totally energy efficient. No more ridiculous heating bills. And to top it off there is a full air conditioning system. The heating is a dual system, with individual units for the top and bottom floors.
The location is proximate to some of the world’s most scenic hiking and biking trails and the lot itself runs adjacent to the Miwok trail. The commercial district with shops, cafes, Good Earth Grocery, and essentials is just steps away. San Francisco is just minutes away by car, while the close Manzanita parking lot is the hub for Golden Gate Transit buses. The school district is highly sought after and for those commuting into San Francisco, this is one of the most convenient suburban locations you’ll find!
- 3 / 4 bedrooms
- 2.5 Baths
- Double paned windows
- Gleaming light maple flooring
- Views of Tennessee Valley, ridgelines and open space
- Open living /dining/media rooms
- Wet bar with custom cabinetry
- Media room with wood burning fireplace
- Built in couch and TV monitor
- Open Family room and kitchen
- Upscale stainless- steel appliances
- Sub-Zero built-in double door refrigerator
- GE 5 -burner gas range, GE Dishwasher
- Zephyr downdraft range ventilation system
- Brand new wine/beverage cooler
- GE double ovens and microwave
- Family room with built-in media wall
- Living spaces open onto an entertaining deck
- Huge lower sun deck and garden area
- Spacious entertaining deck with hot tub
- All bedrooms on the upper level
- Private master suite w/ high ceilings & valley views
- Master en-suite bath, walk-in closet, and patio
- Bedrooms have high ceilings and views
- Versatile 4th bedroom with separate entry and kitchenette
- 2 car garage w/ interior access &automatic door
- The garage is can accommodate an electric car charger
- Over 500 sq. ft of storage with workshop
- Picturesque entry garden designed to attract birds
- Terraced lower garden is accessed by an exterior staircase
- Energy efficient home has many power saving features
- 12 KW Solar panels, flash water heater
- All double paned windows and doors have been replaced
- Gas forced air heating and air conditioning
- Property borders the Miwok and many nearby trails
- Close to the popular Good Earth Market & Equator Coffee
- Proximate to shopping, restaurants, and schools
- Highly sought-after school district
- Convenient commute to HWY 101, San Francisco and Ferry